Tampa, Fla. – Carlton Fields is pleased to announce that 12 of the firm’s practices and 43 attorneys earned top rankings in Florida, Georgia, and nationally in the 2012 Chambers USA Guide to America’s Leading Business Lawyers.
The following practice groups ranked No. 1:
In addition, the following 43 attorneys ranked as leading lawyers in the Guide:
- Chris S. Coutroulis in Antitrust
- Robert N. Gilbert in Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Charles J. Cacciabeve, Bruce C. King, George J. Meyer, Michael F. Nuechterlein, Luis Prats, Hardy L. Roberts, Patricia H. Thompson, and Wm. Cary Wright in Construction
- Richard A. Denmon, Nathaniel L. Doliner, and Susan L. Spencer in Corporate/M&A & Private Equity
- Laurel Lockett and Roger D. Schwenke in Environmental
- Don Schmidt in Healthcare and Healthcare: Regulatory and Litigation and James J. Kennedy III in Healthcare
- Daniel C. Brown, Kelly A. Cruz-Brown, and Robert W. Pass in Insurance
- Matthew J. Conigliaro, Wendy F. Lumish, and Sylvia H. Walbolt in Litigation (Appellate)Bruce J. Berman, Chris S. Coutroulis, Edward W. Gerecke, Joseph Ianno, Jr., Thomas J. Meeks, Benjamine Reid, and Gary L. Sasso in Litigation (General Commercial)
- Stephen J. Bronis, Kevin J. Napper, Edward J. Page, Michael S. Pasano, and Adam P. Schwartz in Litigation (White Collar Crime & Government Investigations)
- David S. Drobner, Robert S. Freedman, Edgel C. Lester, Jr., and Marcie P. Schmerler in Real Estate
- Nicole C. Kibert and Nancy G. Linnan in Real Estate: Zoning & Land Use
- David P. Burke, Cristin Conley Keane, and William D. Rohrer in Tax
The Chambers USA Guide ranks law firm practices and attorneys based on merit only. Chambers researchers spend a year conducting in-depth interviews with key in-house counsel, firm clients, and leading private practice attorneys in each U.S. state. The directory also contains editorials of each ranked practice area and attorneys, quotes from clients and peers, and current clients.