Daniel L. DeCubellis
Dan DeCubellis focuses his practice on real estate and business. The matters he handles may involve Florida mineral rights, mining, the merger of accounting firms, acquisition of business assets, the redevelopment of property owned by public utilities as well as matters involving real estate lending, leasing, and easements.
Mr. DeCubellis typically handles legal matters involving long-term representation of and counsel to multi-national, regional, and local businesses, property owners, business owners, professional firms and banks, with the overall business objectives of the client in mind.
Mr. DeCubellis is board certified in Real Estate Law by The Florida Bar.
- Commercial Lending, Workouts and Foreclosures
- Representation of electric utility in real estate matters
- Representation of professional firms
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Selected for inclusion in Florida Super Lawyers (2007-2013)
- Selected for inclusion in Florida Trend’s Legal Elite 2007 and 2012
- The Florida Bar
Board of Governors (Ninth Judicial Circuit 2005-present)
Program Evaluation Committee
Judicial Nominating Selection Committee
Real Property Probate and Trust Law Section
Board of Governors Liaison
Legal Opinions Committee
- Orange County Bar Association
Past President (1998-1999) Outstanding Executive Council member
- Board of Directors, Central Florida Real Estate Council
- Former Deacon, First Baptist Church of Winter Park
- Past President, Spring Lake Association, Inc.
- Seminole County Law Library
Board of Trustees
- DeCubellis, Meeks & Uncapher, P.A.