James H. Andros
Jim Andros practices primarily in the areas of corporate law, international law, and taxation. He represents, and is responsible for handling and overseeing the commercial legal needs of, domestic and foreign companies in various industries such as business services, technology, life sciences, transportation, manufacturing, real estate, telecommunications, and energy.
Mr. Andros represents publicly traded and privately held U.S. and non-U.S. companies in a wide variety of corporate matters including mergers and acquisitions, business transactions, financings, tax planning, and governance matters.
- Represented U.S. public telecommunications company in various acquisitions.
- Represented non-U.S. public company in its U.S. operations.
- Represented U.S. logistics company in various non-U.S. strategic alliances, and establishment of foreign affiliates.
- Represented various foreign entities with investments in U.S. companies and real estate.
- Represented U.S. company in restructuring of affiliated companies in U.S. and Europe.
- Represented company in bridge loan financing related to strategic acquisition.
- Represented life science company in license of gene delivery and expression system; transaction was featured in IP Law and Business.
- Represented life science companies with spin-off from universities and related licensing with universities of intellectual property.
- Represented business services company in various roll-up acquisitions.
- Represented various companies in leveraged ESOP transactions.
- Represented gas marketing company in Bankruptcy Section 363 sale.
- Represented U.S. supplier in various acquisitions under assignment for the benefit of creditors statutes in various states.
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Who's Who in Executives and Professionals
- Georgia Trend Magazine, Legal Elite (2013)
- American Bar Association
Corporate & Banking, International, Taxation
International M & A Joint Venture Committee
International Commercial Transactions, Franchising and Distribution Committee
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta
- Association of Attorneys for Family-Held Enterprises (Afhe), Member
- Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Womble Carlyle (Atlanta, GA)