Mary Katherine Tinsley
Katie Tinsley’s practice focuses on general business litigation, mortgage foreclosures, breach of contract matters, landlord-tenant disputes, and product liability defense work. Ms. Tinsley also handles construction litigation matters involving construction defects, payment and performance bond claims, and breach of construction contracts.
Ms. Tinsley has experience with building information modeling programs and has worked in various roles within construction firms, including field site work, estimating, scheduling, and project management. She has worked on LEED accredited jobs.
- The Florida Bar
Student Education/Admissions to the Bar Committee
- Orange County Bar Association
Young Lawyers Division
- Central Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Central Florida Federal Bar Association
- Secretary, Central Florida Georgia Tech Alumni Association
- The Honorable Anne C. Conway, U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Carlton Fields, Orlando Office
Summer Associate (2010)