Carlton Fields defends drug and medical device manufacturers in individual, mass tort, class action, and other complex litigation matters from inception through appeal. We represent clients in federal and state courts in claims that involve nearly every type of pharmaceutical product and medical device including anti-depressants, birth control medications, cholesterol drugs, diet drugs, erectile dysfunction drugs, hip and knee implants, IUDs, lasik machines, weight loss supplements, silicone breast implants, and surgical staplers.
- Florida counsel in hip implant litigation
- MDL counsel in antipsychotic medication litigation
- Regional counsel in surgical adhesion barrier litigation
- Florida counsel in hemophilia AIDS litigation
- Central Florida counsel in orthopedic bone screw litigation
- Florida counsel in latex glove litigation
- Regional counsel for several defendants in breast implant litigation
- Florida counsel in IUD litigation
- National and Florida regional counsel in diet drug litigation
- Central Florida counsel in Phenylpropanolamine (PPA) litigation
For a list of published opinions, please click here.