Paul J. Ullom
Paul Ullom’s area of practice primarily involves commercial and real estate litigation, with an emphasis on construction litigation.
Mr. Ullom is board certified in Construction Law by The Florida Bar.
- Mr. Ullom has participated extensively in transactions and litigation representing a wide range of businesses. His clients have included eleven of the Fortune 200, but he has also represented a variety of small family enterprises.
- Calvary Lutheran Church – Miscellaneous Matters
- Lutheran Trust of Florida – Land Acquisitions
- Lutheran Ministries of Florida – Administrative Hearings
- Keynote Speaker, “Avoiding Construction Claims,” Annual Meeting of the Florida Association of County Attorneys (2005)
- “Recovering and Defending Construction Delays, Interferences, And Inefficiencies In Florida,” Lorman Education Services (August 2004)
- “Avoiding Construction Claims,” Pinellas County Engineer’s Continuing Education (September 2002)
- “Negotiation Tactics and Strategies,” NBE Seminars (June 2001)
- “Negotiation Tactics and Strategies,” NBE Seminars (June 2000)
- “Resolving Construction Disputes,” Associated General Contractors Seminar (July 1999)
- “Litigation, Arbitration and Mediation,” Associated General Contractors Seminar (August 1998)
- “Construction Contracts – New Developments in Florida Law,” Associated Builders and Contractors Continuing Education Seminar (April 1997)
- National Moot Court Champion - 1988
- Public Service Fellowship
- Lyons Book Award - Best Oralist
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Board Certified by The Florida Bar in Construction Law
- Selected for inclusion in Florida Super Lawyers (Construction Litigation, Business Litigation) (2008-2013)
- Listed in Florida Trend magazine's Florida Legal Elite issue (2012)
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- Bay Area Legal Services, Inc.
- American Subcontractors Association
- Private Industry Council for the Federal Job Training Act
- Harvard Club of the West Coast of Florida
- The Florida State University Alumni Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association