Ruth Barnes Kinsolving
Ruth Kinsolving's practice focused on general commercial real estate law, concentrating on complex real property transactions. Ms. Kinsolving is AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell and has been listed in The Best Lawyers in America and Chambers USA Guide to America's Leading Business Lawyers (Real Estate).
Ms. Kinsolving has retired from the daily practice of law, but continues to consult with the firm in her areas of expertise, including the area of mineral rights.
- Ms. Kinsolving’s areas of practice include sales, purchases and leases of commercial property, shopping center development, leasing and conveyancing of oil, gas, and minerals, title examination and analysis and general complex real estate transactional law.
- She represents owners, buyers and tenants of office buildings, shopping centers and residential apartments, as well as foreign investors in the Tampa real estate market.
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- 1992 Annual Service Award, The Florida Bar - Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- 1997 Corporate Woman of the Year (Tampa YMCA)
- International Who's Who of Real Estate Lawyers 2005-2012
- International Who's Who of Business Lawyers 2005-2008
- Who's Who in Executive and Professionals, 2001-2002
- One of 20 "Top Women in Commercial Real Estate" selected by Florida Real Estate Journal, 2003
- Listed in Chambers USA Guide to America's Leading Business Lawyers (Real Estate) (2003-2010)
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America, 2005-2010 editions
- Named in Florida Trend's 2005 Legal Elite (Top 1.7%)
- Selected for inclusion in Florida Super Lawyers 2006-2012
- Listed in The Legal 500 (Real Estate Transactions and Finance)
- American College of Real Estate Lawyers
- The Florida Bar
Member, Supreme Court Commission on Professionalism
Executive Council and Former Chair, Real Property Probate and Trust Law Section (RPPTL)
Long Range Planning Committee, RPPTL Section of The Florida Bar (nominating committee for officers, directors, etc. of the section)
Joint Steering Committee, Business Law Section and RPPTL Section (updating and drafting standards for opinions)
Problems Study Committee, RPPTL Section of the Florida Bar
- Hillsborough County Bar Foundation, Former Board Member
- Athena Society, Presidents' Advisory Council
- Institute for Research and Art at USF, Former Board of Advisors Member
- GraphicStudio and Contemporary Art Museum at USF, Board Member
- Women of Influence and Steering Committee for Women’s Leadership Initiative, United Way of Tampa Bay