Amanda Romfh Jesteadt
Mandy Jesteadt is a commercial litigator who focuses her practice on representing clients in the telecommunications industry. She represents wireless carriers in litigation and arbitration involving fraud and security, breach of contract, intellectual property claims, consumer issues, and other matters.
Ms. Jesteadt has additional significant experience in litigation regarding trade secrets, consumer finance, lender liability and loan servicing, and escalated foreclosures.
- MetroPCS v. Fiesta Cell Phone & Dish Network, Inc., et al., 16CV03573 (S.D. TX. Nov. 02, 2017) (granting plaintiff’s permanent injunction and final judgment against defendant, SMBNW Enterprises Inc., d/b/a Fiesta Cell Phones, Zawar H. Shah, and Moeed H. Shah of $3,000,000.00 in favor of telecommunications carrier ). View final judgment.
- MetroPCS v. Fiesta Cell Phone & Dish Network, Inc., et al., 16CV03573 (S.D. TX. March 6, 2017) (granting plaintiff’s permanent injunction and final judgment against defendant, Fiesta Cell Phone & Dish Network, Inc. of $7,421,025.65 in favor of telecommunications carrier ). View final judgment.
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers, Palm Beach County Chapter
Membership Chair (2013-2016)
Program Director (2011-2012)
Newsletter and Publicity Chair (2010-2011)
- The Florida Bar
Diversity and Inclusion Committee (2015-Present)
Committee on Professionalism (2012-2015)
- Gator TeamChild Law Clinic
Certified Legal Intern (Fall 2008-Spring 2009)
- Volunteer, Center on Children and Families Youth Summit (March 2009)
- Volunteer, Three Rivers Legal Services
Pro Se Divorce Clinic (March 2008-April 2008; September 2008-October 2008)
Housing Clinic (October 2008-November 2008)
- Guardian Ad Litem Program
Volunteer Child Advocate (November 2004-July 2006)
- Carlton Fields, West Palm Beach, FL Office
Summer Associate (2008)
- United States Attorney’s Office, Gainesville, FL
Legal Extern (2007)
- Guardian Ad Litem Program, Miami, FL
Guardian Supervisor (2005-2006)