Adriana A. Perez
Adriana Perez is developing her practice in the life insurance and annuity litigation area.
While in law school, Ms. Perez worked as a summer law clerk in the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Middle District of Tennessee, where she assisted in the preparation of several trials, drafted legal memorandums and appellate briefs, and conducted legal research. She also worked at Vanderbilt Law School’s civil litigation clinic where she advocated for her clients to receive social security benefits and helped special needs children receive necessary educational accommodations.
Before law school, Ms. Perez interned with DeFabio, Beckham & Solis and the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office, where she briefed recent Florida cases, drafted and filed legal motions, and assisted attorneys as a Spanish translator while visiting clients.
Ms. Perez is fluent in Spanish.
- Florida Academic Scholars Award
- Reitz Union Customer Service Award
- Mentorship Coordinator for Women Law Student’s Association
- Nashville Bar Association
- La Alianza
- Entertainment and Sports Law Society
- Cork and Tap Legal Society
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- Phi Alpha Delta Mock Trial Team
- First Year Florida Peer Leader
- U.S. Attorney's Office for the Middle District of Tennessee (Nashville, TN)
Summer Law Clerk (2015)
- DeFabio, Beckham, & Solis (Miami, FL)
Intern (2013 & 2014)
- State Attorney's Office (Miami, FL)