Charles J. Cacciabeve
Charlie Cacciabeve's practice emphasizes construction litigation, intellectual property litigation, and general commercial litigation. He regularly represents the full spectrum of construction entities, including owners, general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, architects, and engineers and has extensive experience in drafting and negotiating construction contract documents.
Mr. Cacciabeve handles construction claim assessment on both the federal and state level. He lectures in the area of construction law on a regular basis.
According to sources in Chambers USA, a leading guide to the legal profession, he "is a great communicator. He's willing and able to communicate the details of complex legal issues to his client."
- Florida construction law topics for Lorman Seminars
- Florida construction law topics for National Business Institute
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Listed as Orlando Litigation - Construction "Lawyer of the Year" in The Best Lawyers in America (2012, 2016)
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America, Construction Law, Litigation - Construction (2006-2018)
- Listed in Florida Trend magazine’s “Florida Legal Elite” (2005)
- Named in Chambers USA Guide to America’s Leading Business Lawyers (2003-2017)
- Selected for inclusion in Florida Super Lawyers (2010-2013, 2015-2017)
- The Florida Bar
Frequent speaker at Florida Bar sponsored CLE programs on construction topics
- American Bar Association, Forum on the Construction Industry
- Orange County Bar Association, former Chairman of the Construction Law Committee
- Instrumental in setting up the Orange County Bar Arbitration Services
- Board of Directors for Spouse Abuse, Inc., a non-profit organization for abused spouses and their children
- AAA Panel Arbitrator
- Florida Hospital Fund Raising Committee