- Procaps S.A. v. Patheon Inc., 2013 WL 673730 (S.D. Fla. February 25, 2013) (represents Colombian company alleging a per se unlawful market allocation against its collaboration partner).
- National Bancard Corp. (NaBanco) v. VIA U.S.A., 596 F. Supp. 1231 (S.D. Fla. 1984), aff'd, 779 F.2d 592 (11th Cir. 1986).
- Henry v. Chloride, Inc., 809 F.2d 1335 (8th Cir. 1987).
- In re: Agricultural Chemicals, 1995-2 Trade Cas. (CCH) 71,197 (N.D. Fla. 1995) (denying class certification).
- Texas v. Zeneca, Inc., 1997-2 Trade Cases 71,888 (N.D. Tex 1997).
- Metropolitan Dade County v. Florida Power Corp., Case No. 96-594 (S.D. Fla. June 25, 1998) (unpublished, granting summary judgment in alleged monopolization case).
- Execu-Tech Business Systems, Inc. v. Appleton Papers, Inc., 1999-1 Trade Cas. (CCH) 72,395 (Fla. 4th DCA 1999) (denying class certification).
- JES Properties, Inc. v. USA Equestrian, Inc., 253 F. Supp. 2d 1273 (M.D. Fla. 2003).
- Gilchrist v. State Farm Mut. Auto Ins. Co., 390 F. 3d 1327 (11th Cir. 2004).
- Segal v. PEMEX, 2008 WL 4900257 (M.D. Fla. 2008).
- In re: ESM Government Securities, Inc. v. Gonzalez, 52 B.R. 372 (S.D. Fla. 1985).
- Riddle v. Mobil Oil Corporation, 1992 WL 81321 (M.D. Fla. 1992).
- Wellcare v. AISLIC, 16 So. 3d 904 (Fla. 2d DCA 2009).
Class Action Litigation
- DeCastro vs. Small Planet, Case No. 9:14-cv-80033 (S.D. Fla. 2014) (class action involving alleged mislabeling of natural snack foods; case dismissed).
- Lam v. General Mills, Inc., 859 F. Supp. 2d 1097 (N.D. Cal. 2012) (dismissing in part consumer protection claims challenging labeling of defendant’s fruit snack products; case subsequently resolved with no class certified).
- Perret v. Wyndham Vacation Resorts, Inc., 889 F. Supp. 2d 1333 (S.D. Fla. 2012) (order granting motion to dismiss and closing case).
- Heretick v. Publix Super Markets, Inc., 841 F. Supp. 2d 1247 (M.D. Fla. 2012) (class action involving alleged improper charges at ATM machines; order denying motion to remand putative consumer class action removed to federal court under the Class Action Fairness Act of 2005 (“CAFA”); case dismissed).
- Mills v. Stauffer Chemical Company, (M.D. Fla. May 12, 1999) (unpublished) (denying class certification of putative class of property owners adjacent to superfund site).
- Hoyte v. Stauffer Chemical Company, 2002 WL 31892830 (Fla. Cir. Ct. Nov. 6, 2002) (Pinellas County).
- Grimes v. Fairfield Resorts, Inc., (M.D. Fla. April 27, 2006) (denying class certification of putative class of vacation class holders).
- Bragg v. Bill Heard Chevrolet, Inc. Plant City, 2007 WL 2781105 (M.D. Fla.).
- Veal v. Voyager Property and Casualty Insurance Co., 2007 WL 2700969 (M.D. Fla.).
- In re Seroquel Products Liability Litig., 598 F. Supp. 2d 1271 (M.D. Fla. Feb. 6, 2009).
- In re Seroquel Products Liability Litig., 2009 WL 618240 (M.D. Fla. March 12, 2009).
- In re Chinese-Manufactured Drywall Products Liability Litig., 626 F. Supp. 2d 1346 (J.P.M.L. June 15, 2009).