- Panelist, “The Four People to Call When Breached: Practical Techniques to Limit and Shift Cyber Risk,” Client Event with Allied World, Aon, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Atlanta, GA (April 6, 2017).
- Co-Facilitator, “Breached! Incident Response Executive Management Wargame,” Carlton Fields In-House Counsel Forum, Orlando, FL (March 3, 2017).
- Presenter, "A Red Grenade in the Apple Orchard: Using Insurance to Mitigate Cyber Risk," presentation at Digital Hands’s annual client and partner event, Tampa, FL (January 27, 2017)
- Moderator, “Strategic Cyber Defense for Companies: Practical Advice for Living with Cyber Risk,” Tampa, FL (November 10, 2016) (with GulfShore Bank, Digital Hands, and Prida Guida & Company).
- Moderator,"From Toil to Treasure: Preparing Your Private Company for Investment or Sale," Carlton Fields Client Presentation, Orlando, FL (with Philip Diamond and CFO Strategic Partners) (October 20, 2016).
- Presenter, “Run Across the Rope Bridge: Data Security for Growth-Stage Companies,” presentation to GrowFL, Tampa, FL (August 2, 2016).
- Panelist, “Regulatory Investigations and the Impact of the Yates Memo,” Chubb Preferred Securities Panel Counsel Meeting, Lafayette Hill, PA (June 14, 2016).
- Presenter, “White Collar Crime and Fraud Risk Survey: Taking the Best Route to Managing Fraud and Corruption Risk,” CPE/CLE presentation at Protiviti’s 2016 CPE conference, “Guidance Through Powerful Insights,” Tampa, FL (June 10, 2016).
- Presenter, “Easing Cyber Growing Pains: Defining and Mitigating the Threat of Data Loss at Second Stage Companies,” presentation to GrowFL, Rollins College, Winter Park, FL (April 25, 2016)
- Co-Moderator, “Developments in Cybersecurity,” Carlton Fields In-House Counsel Forum, Orlando, FL (March 18, 2016)
- Presenter, “Dodging Bullets: Efficiencies and Ethics in Lawsuit Avoidance and Early-Case Resolution,” presentation to the Association of Corporate Counsel, Tampa, FL (November 19, 2015)
- Panelist, “Cybersecurity – A Governance Perspective,” Society of Corporate Secretaries and Governance Professionals, Fall Conference, Pittsburgh Chapter, Pittsburgh, PA (November 10, 2015)
- Panelist, “Legal Fallout of a Breach – Class Actions, Shareholder Derivative Actions, and Law Enforcement Issues,” Client Focus Forum, Denver, CO (October, 2015)
- Panelist, “Cost Savings, Efficiency, and Early Resolution in Complex Litigation,” 2015 ACLI (American Council of Life Insurers) Annual Conference, Chicago, IL (October 12, 2015)
- Moderator, “Sharks in the Swimming Pool: Current Topics in Cybersecurity,” Carlton Fields client presentation, Tampa, FL (with Joseph W. Swanson, U.S. Secret Service, and Ben Osbrach of Skoda Minotti) (June 23, 2015).
- Panelist, “The Real Impact of Halliburton and How to Manage Event Study Costs,” ACE Professional Risk Preferred Securities Panel Counsel Meeting, Lafayette Hill, PA (October 17, 2014)
- “Beware Shadowy Figures: Prosecutions Under the Economic Espionage Act,” part of “Protecting Your Intellectual Property: A Shared Responsibility,” FBI Program at Kean University College of Business and Public Management, Union, NJ (June 9, 2014)