- US Bank National Association v. Barbara Ann Kelly, 2009-CA-010813, 2015 WL 5459520 (Collier County Circuit Court, 2015) – Represented trustee in foreclosure action.
- JAX Utilities Management, Inc. v. Hancock Bank, 164 So. 3d 1266 (Fla. 2d DCA 2015). Represented lender in lender liability litigation. In a first impression ruling, the First District Court of Appeal held that Florida Statute section 737.3471 bars common law remedies for equitable lien and unjust enrichment against construction lenders.
- Postnet Intern. Franchise Corp. v. R&B Central Enterprises, Inc., 2009 WL 453413 (M.D. Fla. Feb. 23, 2009). Represented creditor in collection action.
Class Action Litigation
- Bowen v. Joy Luck, Inc., 2012-33068-CICI, 2013 WL 10449068 (Volusia County Circuit Court, 2013) – Represented Japanese Steakhouse in class action employment litigation involving Minimum Wage Amendment of the Florida Constitution at Article X, Section 24. There, the court held that the pre-suit notice requirement of Florida Statute section 488.110(6)(a) was not unconstitutional.
- Addleman v. The Ryland Group, Inc., No. 11 181 01524 05 (American Arbitration Ass’n). Represented homebuilder in class action arbitration regarding alleged construction defects.
- Virgilio v. The Ryland Group, Inc., No. 6:08-CV-815-ORL-31-GJK (M.D. Fla.). Represented homebuilder in class action litigation.
- HRK Holdings, LLC vs. Ardaman & Associates, Inc., CDM Constructors, Inc., Comanco Environmental Corporation, Nadim F. Fuleihan, and Shaw Environmental, Inc. n/k/a CB&I Environmental & Infrastructure, Inc., Case No. 2013-CA-000098-0 (Orange County Circuit Court, 2013) – Represented liner installer in construction defect and environmental litigation arising out of installation of liner at former Piney Pointe phosphate facility.
- Designer’s Specialty Cabinet Company, Inc. v. Hunt Construction Group, Inc., Case No. 12-38823-CA-22 (Miami-Dade County Circuit Court, 2012). Represented construction manager in litigation involving construction of Miami Marlins new baseball stadium.
- Phillips v. Cappo, Case No. 2010-CA-001688 (Walton County Circuit Court, 2010). Represented homeowner in construction defect litigation involving custom home.
- Boettner v. KB Home, Case No. No. 2010-30591-CICI (Volusia County Circuit Court, 2010). Represented homebuilder in construction defect litigation.
- Harper Mechanical, LLC v. Hunt Construction Group, Inc., et. al., 23 So. 3d 772 (Fla. 5th DCA Nov. 20, 2009). Represented construction manager in litigation involving construction of an over $500 million convention center.
- McGuire v. The Ryland Group, Inc., 497 F. Supp. 2d 1356 (M.D. Fla. July 19, 2007). Represented homebuilder in litigation regarding alleged construction defects.
- In re Seroquel Products Liability Litig., 601 F. Supp. 2d 1313 (M.D. Fla. Mar. 11, 2009). Represented pharmaceutical company in multi-district litigation.