- Wollschlaeger, et al. v. Governor of the State of Florida, et al., No. 12–14009, (11th Cir. 2016), reh'g en banc pending (counsel for American Bar Association seeking rehearing of panel opinions and seeking en banc affirmance of district court injunction precluding enforcement of Florida Firearm Owners’ Privacy Act).
- Hoefling v. City of Miami, 2006 WL 285358 (11th Cir. 2016). Reversed district court order dismissing § 1983 suit of mariner against city that alleged it violated mariner’s Fourth and Fifth Amendment Rights after it seized and destroyed his vessel without notice.
- Obergefell, et al. v. Hodges, et al., Nos. 14-556, 14-562, 14-571 and 14-574 (2015). Amicus brief on behalf of Campaign for Southern Equality and Equality Federation in support of marriage equality before the Supreme Court of the United States.
- Pareto et al v. Harvey Ruvin as Clerk of the Courts of Miami-Dade County, Case No. 2014-1661-CA-01 (Miami-Dade Circuit Court, Florida) (2015). Represented plaintiffs in constitutional challenge to Florida’s same-sex marriage ban.
- International Players Championship v. Matheson, 2015 WL 9393987 (Fla. 3d DCA 2015). Moved for summary judgment on professional tennis center developer’s challenge to decades-old development restrictions on Crandon Park. Decision affirmed by Florida’s Third District Court of Appeal.
- Club Madonna, Inc. v. City of Miami Beach, 2015 WL 5559894 (S.D. Fla. 2015), awarding attorneys’ fees under 42 U.S.C. § 1988 in the amount of $102,460.660; No. 13-23762, DE 45 slip op. (S.D. Fla. 2014), granting dismissal with prejudice in frivolous civil rights action.
- Eisenberg Development Corporation v. City of Miami Beach, 95 F. Supp. 3d 1376 (S.D. Fla. 2015), finding entitlement to attorney’s fees and costs pursuant to 42 U.S.C. § 1988, 28 U.S.C. § 1927, Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11, and the court’s inherent authority; No. 13-23620, DE 172 slip op. (S.D. Fla. 2014), granting final summary judgment in favor of defendant; 54 F. Supp. 3d 1312 (S.D. Fla. 2014), granting in part motion for judgment on the pleadings; 1 F. Supp. 3d 1327 (S.D. Fla. 2014), granting in part motion to dismiss.
- Biscayne Bay Waterkeeper, Inc., et. al. v.United States Army Corps of Engineers (2014). Represented various environmental organizations in suit against United States Army Corps of Engineers challenging their failure to comply with specific Endangered Species Act requirements.