- Villa Capri Associates, Ltd. v. Florida Housing Finance Corp., 23 So. 3d 795, 34 Fla.L. Weekly 02469, (Fla. 1st DCA November 30, 2009), challenge of state agencies failure to properly index final order.
- Creative Choice XXV, Ltd. v. Florida Housing Finance Corp., 2008 WL 2755165 (Fla. 1st DCA July 17, 2009), appeal from an administrative order denying funding for an affordable housing project.
- Marion County v. Kirk, 965 So. 2d 330 (Fla. 5th DCA 2007), challenge of an order concerning the adequacy of notice provided in a land use dispute.
- GTECH Corp. v. State Dept. of Lottery, 737 So. 2d 615, 24 Fla. L. Weekly D1740 (Fla. 1st DCA July 22, 1999), defense of a contract award for lottery services.
- Department of Community Affairs v. Holmes County, 668 So. 2d 1096, 21 Fla. L. Weekly D588 (Fla. 1st DCA March 5, 1996), challenge to the award of hurricane recovery funds pursuant to the Community Development Block Grant Program.
- Cordes v. State Dept. of Environmental Regulation, 582 So. 2d 652 (Fla. 1st DCA June 11, 1991), defense of permit denial for waste water treatment facility.
- HTG Broward 3, LLC v. Florida Housing Finance Corporation, DOAH Case No. 14-001362BID, (Final Order entered June 13, 2014) (Defense of the Corporation’s award of funding pursuant to aRFA).
- Duval Park, LTD v. Florida Housing Finance Corporation, (DOAH Case No. 13-002898BID) (Final Order entered December 12, 2013) (Defense of Corporations award of funding pursuant to a request for applications).
- Landings at Cross Bayou, LLP v. Florida Housing, Finance Corporation, (DOAH Case No. 12-002899) (Final Order entered April 15, 2013) (Challenge of Florida Housing’s scoring error involving an award of Low Income Housing Tax Credits).