- Co-Discussion Leader, “Regulatory Round-Up,” Carlton Fields In-House Counsel Forum, Orlando, FL (March 2015)
- Panelist, “Funding Options: Positioning Your Company for Its Next Evolution,” Florida Venture Forum, Tampa, FL (October 4, 2012)
- Presenter and panelist, “Going Public: Initial Public Offerings and Other Alternatives,” at the IPO Readiness Seminar Co-sponsored with Protiviti (April 12, 2012)
- “Is your business considering going public? Planning, execution, and realization are the three major steps of transforming from private to public,” Becoming a Public Company - IPO Readiness Seminar (April 1, 2010)
- “Overview of Current Enforcement Actions,” 2009 Fall Community Bank Executive Forum, Tampa, FL (October 9, 2009)
- Presenter, "Corporate Governance and Oversight Issues," (director and officer qualifications, standards of care, and regulatory oversight issues for financial institutions) Community Bank Executive Forum Co-sponsored with Saltmarsh, Cleaveland & Gund (October 24, 2008)
- “Current SEC Regulatory Environment and Cases,” KPMG General Counsel Forum (April 16, 2008)
- Presenter, "Securities Law Update," (SEC observations with respect to new executive compensation disclosures, amended For S-3 for use by smaller reporting companies, SEC new rules for smaller reporting company relief and simplification, proposed rules to amend Regulation D) New York State Bar Association Business Law Section 2007 Fall Meeting (October 19, 2007)
- Presenter, “A Corporation in Crisis – Planning and Reacting – A Corporate Lawyer’s Guidance With Respect to a Corporate Crisis’, National Associate of Corporate Directors on ‘Board Leadership for the Company in Crisis – Responsibilities of the Board, Steps to Effective Action’, Naples, FL (March 19, 2007)
- “Conducting an Internal Investigation,” General Counsel’s Forum, Orlando, FL (September 28, 2006)
- “Basic Corporate Law 2006 – Securities Issues,” The Florida Bar Continuing Legal Education Committee and the Young Lawyers Division, Tampa, FL (October 18, 2006)
KPMG General Counsel Forum (Florida) – Spring and Fall Sessions (2008-2012)
- “Hot Topics in SEC and Related Matters” (legality and tax opinions, proxy access and private ordering (Rule 14a-8), recent SEC Regulation FD enforcement actions, Coinstar Securities Litigation (W.D. Washington Oct. 6, 2011), recent Section 16(a) cases) (April 2012)
- “Dodd-Frank: Corporate Governance, Executive Compensation and Disclosure Issues” (An Update – April 27, 2012)"
- “Hot Topics in SEC and Related Matters” (proxy access and private ordering (Rule 14a-8), data security risks and disclosure obligations, recently issued Div. of Corp. Finance CD&Is, status of the Division’s proxy rules review, and other issues under review) (September 2011)
- “Dodd-Frank: Corporate Governance, Executive Compensation and Disclosure Issues (An Update – September 14, 2011)"
- “Dodd-Frank: Corporate Governance, Executive Compensation and Disclosure Issues (An Update – April 20, 2011)"
- “Dodd-Frank: Corporate Governance, Executive Compensation and Disclosure Issues” (October 1, 2010)
- “Hot Topics in Corporate Governance and Other Matters” (new proxy disclosure enhancement rules, amended SEC rules for internet availability of proxy materials, guidance to climate control disclosures, NYSE amended broker voting rules, XBRL filing requirements, NYSE corporate governance rule changes, status of say-on-pay) (April 2010)
- “Hot Topics in Corporate Governance and Other Matters” (proposed SEC rules for proxy disclosures and solicitation enhancements, proposed SEC rule for facilitating director nominations, NYSE amended broker voting rules, status of say-on-pay) (September 2009)
- “Stock Option Repricing Issues” (May 2009)
- “Hot Topics in Corporate Governance and Other Matters” (majority voting for election of directors, advance notice bylaw provisions, status of say-on-pay issues, corporate governance rating agencies) (October 2008)