Rachel J. Schwartz
Rachel J. Schwartz represents property and casualty insurance industry clients in litigation, and counsels them on varied coverage matters, including coverage disputes arising under Commercial General Liability and Directors & Officer policies.
Ms. Schwartz drafts pleadings, discovery requests and responses, and motions regarding declaratory judgment actions. She reviews insurance policies and conducts legal research on various insurance coverage topics, including late notice, policy exclusions, duty to defend, allocation, and NY Ins. L. 3420(d). She prepares tenders, carrier position letters, and coverage analyses. Her experience also includes pretrial conference participation.
- Rivkin Radler LLP (Uniondale, NY)
- Law Office of Ted Sofer, ESQ. P.C. (New York)
Legal Intern, (2012, 2013, 2015)
- Monteiro and Fishman LLP (Hempstead, NY)
Legal Intern (2011-2012)
- Office of the New York State Attorney General (New York)
Legal Intern, Social Justice Division (2014-2015)
- Supreme Court of the State of New York for New York County (New York)
Legal Intern to The Honorable Ellen Gesmer (2014)
- Hollywood Elementary School (College Park, MD)
Teaching Intern (2012-2013)