The Carlton Fields Women's Alliance works to spur opportunities for women within the firm, the legal profession, and in our communities.
- conducted a seminar on "Tips for Women on the Pathway to Leadership."
- educated our members on the crucial link between law firm economics and attorney advancement during a panel discussion.
- engaged with an outside consultant and hosted a CLE program that offered associates effective self-evaluation strategies.
- hosted a field-day for domestic violence victims at a Tampa shelter.
- joined the Tallahassee Women Lawyers Legacy of Excellence Law Day Program, which exposes eighth through 12th grade girls to legal, social, and educational opportunities for area women.
To learn more about our Women's Alliance goals and efforts, please contact: