Daniel L. DeCubellis
For more than 30 years, Dan DeCubellis has provided clients with solutions to real estate related business problems. His practice focuses on clients whose real property is intrinsic to the production of their products or revenue. He has extensive industry experience with mining, utilities, governments, and heavy industry, and enjoys assisting manufacturers, utilities, governments, landowners, lenders, and growers with their real estate and business issues.
Mr. DeCubellis typically handles real estate and business matters involving long-term representation of and counsel to multi-national, regional, and local businesses, municipal electric utilities, governments, property owners, business owners, professional firms and lenders.
Mr. DeCubellis is board certified in Real Estate Law by The Florida Bar.
- Orlando City SC Soccer Stadium
Represented MLS Soccer team in deal with City of Orlando for new soccer stadium.
- $1.4 Billion Sale of Florida Mining Assets and Mineral Interests
Lead Florida real estate counsel in $1.4 Billion sale of Florida phosphate mining lands, port facilities, chemical plant and other assets.
- Municipal Electric Utility Transactions
Representation of municipal electric utility, including long term ground lease and redevelopment of a decommissioned power plant.
- City of Orlando Real Estate Transactions
Representation of the City of Orlando in connection with real property transactions, including sale and leaseback of police headquarters by an affiliate of the Orlando Magic.
- Accounting Firm Merger
Accounting firm merger to create Central Florida’s largest accounting firm
- Commercial Lending
Representation of lenders and borrowers
- Commercial Foreclosures
Foreclosure of multi-tenant office buildings, failed developments, partially completed construction project, resolution of title issues.
- Insurance Services Contracts
Representation of insurance program servicing company
Contracts for goods and services
Warehouse and office leases, agricultural leases, ground leases
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Selected for inclusion in Florida Super Lawyers (2007-2016)
- Selected for inclusion in Florida Trend’s Legal Elite (2007, 2012)
- Orange County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
Board of Governors (Ninth Judicial Circuit 2005-2011)
Grievance Committee 9F, Member and past Chair (2014-present)
Real Property Probate and Trust Law Section (Past member of Executive Council)
Business Law Section
- The American Bar Association
Section of Public Utility, Communications and Transportation Law Section of Environment, Energy and Resources
Section of Real Property, Trust and Estate Law
- College of Medicine Scholarship Fund, Inc. (Founder, President 2012-Present)
- Federal Statewide Judicial Nominating commission (2011-2013)
- Board of Directors, Vice President, Central Florida Real Estate Council (2010-2012)
- Legal Aid Society of the Orange County Bar Association, Past Director.
- Past President, Spring Lake Association, Inc.
- Seminole County Law Library
- Florida Phosphate Committee for Continuous Existence
- Florida Municipal Electric Association
- Florida Citrus Mutual