Amanda D. Proctor
Amanda “Mandy” Proctor's practice focuses on professional liability defense and insurance coverage litigation, including defending insurance carriers against bad faith claims and filing declaratory judgment actions to resolve coverage issues. She has experience in data security, privacy and cyber liability matters, and has represented businesses in a variety of matters related to state and federal data security and privacy laws. She also advises insurance carriers regarding coverage issues under cyber policies arising from breaches of data security.
Ms. Proctor is a former law clerk to the Honorable C. Ashley Royal of the United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia, and to the Honorable William T. Boyett of the Conasauga Judicial Circuit Superior Court.
- Freeman Mathis & Gary, LLP (Atlanta, GA)
Litigation Associate (2015-2016)
- Honorable C. Ashley Royal, District Court for the Middle District of Georgia (Macon, GA)
Law Clerk (2013-2015)
- Honorable William T. Boyett, Conasauga Judicial Circuit Superior Court (Dalton, GA)
Law Clerk (2012-2013)
- Smith Moore Leatherwood LLP (Greenville, SC)
Summer Associate (2011)
- Diakonia Christian Legal Services, Inc. (Athens, GA)
Summer Extern (2010)