- Conair and Rite Aid in Tonytail Company, Inc. v. Conair Corporation, et al., (N.D. Cal.), patent and trade dress litigation. Obtained a complete victory on all disputed claim construction issues following Markman hearing
- Textron Innovations and Bell Helicopter in Bell Helicopter Textron, Inc. v. Airbus Helicopters (D.D.C.), cases involving patented helicopter landing gear
- Patent owner in trial, appellate and contempt proceedings in ePlus Inc. v. Lawson Software, Inc. (E.D. Va.)
- Patent owner in NTP, Inc. v. Sprint Nextel Corp. (E.D. Va.) and NTP, Inc. v. AT&T Mobility (E.D. Va.), a suit concerning wireless email technology
- Patent owner in Personalized Media Communications v. Motorola, Inc., EchoStar Corp., and DISH Network Corp. (E.D. Tex.), a suit concerning telecommunications technology
- JPMorgan Chase in JPMorgan Chase & Co. v. Affiliated Computer Services, Inc. (D. Del.), a declaratory judgment action involving 10 patents related to financial services and payment processing systems
- Hunt Construction and the United States Tennis Association in Uni-Systems Inc. v. USTA, et al., a multi-party patent litigation concerning retractable stadium roofs (E.D.N.Y.)
- Raisecom in Magnacross LLC v. Raisecom Inc. (D. Del.)
- Fresenius in Cadence Pharmaceuticals, Inc., et. al. v. Fresenius Kabi USA, LLC, an ANDA litigation (S.D. Cal.)
- Patent owner in LucidMedia Networks, Inc. v. Augme Technologies, Inc., concerning online advertising technology (E.D. Va.)
- Patent owner in Augme Technologies, Inc. v. Gannett Co., Inc. (S.D.N.Y.)
- Patent owner in Augme Technologies, Inc. v. Yahoo! Inc. (N.D. Cal.; Fed. Cir.)
- Patent owner in Crutchfield Corporation v. Focusrite Plc et al, a patent litigation involving speaker technology (W.D. Va.)
- Anika in Glycobiosciences, Inc. v. Anika Therapeutics, Inc. (D.D.C.), a multiple-patent case concerning wound treatment products
Trademarks, Trade Secrets, Copyrights, and False Advertising
- Trademark owner GoFundMe in GoFundMe, Inc. v. CMG Mortgage, Inc., a trademark infringement, dilution, and unfair competition litigation (N.D. Cal.)
- Trademark owner Cigar City Brewing in Cigar City Brewing, Inc. v. Cigar City Smoked Salsa, a trademark infringement action that settled favorably (M.D. Fla.)
- CCA in K.E.L.K. Corp. v. CCA Industries, Inc., a trademark infringement litigation (M.D. Fla.)
- Competitor in Purple Innovation LLC v. Honest Reviews, LLC, a false advertising litigation (D. Utah)Delta Products in SAE Power Inc. v. Avaya Inc. and Delta Products (New Jersey), a trade secret litigation.
- Celentano Food Products Inc. in Celentano Food Products, Inc. v. Dominick Celentano et al. (DNJ), trademark infringement and trade secret misappropriation action
- Thomas Aaron Billiards and The Billiard Connection in Douglas Kelly d/b/a Liberty Billiards v. Thomas Aaron Billiards, et al. (DMd), defense of trademark infringement action.
- OSRAM, as trial counsel, in suit involving eight LG patents concerning LED technology. The case settled favorably prior to initial determination. In re Certain Light-Emitting Diodes and Products Containing the Same
- Complainant against several semiconductor chip packaging companies. In re Certain Semiconductor Chips With Minimized Chip Packages Size and Products Containing Same
- Complainant against suppliers of Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) technology. In re Certain Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters and Products Containing Same
- Unwired Planet, LLC v. Square, Inc. (Fed. Cir. 2016)
- IPR2016-00254, Petition for Inter Partes Review by J. Kyle Bass
- Unwired Planet, LLC v. Google, Inc. (Fed. Cir. November 21, 2016)
- CBM2014-0015 and CBM2014-00160, Petition for Covered Business Method Patent Review by J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
- IPR2014-01164 and IPR2014-01165, Petition for Inter Partes Review by Square Inc.
- IPR2014-01527, IPR2014-01528, IPR2014-01530, IPR2014-01531, IPR2014-01532, IPR2014-01533, and IPR2014-01534 Petition for Inter Partes Review by Amazon.com, Inc.
- IPR2015-00239, IPR2015-00240, IPR2015-00241, IPR2015-00242, IPR2015-00243, and IPR2015-00247, Petition for Inter Partes Review by 2Wire, Inc.
- IPR2015-00503, Petition for Inter Partes Review by Agila Specialties Inc.
- IPR2015-00520 and IPR2015-00521, Petition for Inter Partes Review by Unified Patents Inc.
- IPR2015-00715, Petition for Inter Partes Review by Dr. Reddy’s.
- IPR2015-00643, IPR2015-00644, and IPR2015-00830, Petition for Inter Partes Review by Mylan Pharmaceuticals, Inc.