- Co-Presenter, "What Every Construction Lawyer Should Know About Bankruptcy; Select Bankruptcy Issues for the Construction Lawyer," Hillsborough County Bar Association Construction Law Annual Half Day CLE/Luncheon (February 16, 2017).
- Co-Presenter, “Select Bankruptcy Issues Pertinent to the Construction Industry,” American Bar Association Forum on Construction Industry, the Section on Environment, Energy, and Resources Law, and ABA Center of Continuing Legal Education, Teleconference/Webcast (November 15, 2011)
- “Congratulations! You Got Your Judgment. Now for the Hard Part—How Do You Collect? Post-Judgment Remedies and Collections,” prepared for The Florida Bar Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, Construction Law Institute Annual Meeting (April 2011)
- Co-Presenter, “Dealing with Project Problems Exacerbated by the Down Economy,” Construction Management Association of America (CMAA) Gulf Coast Chapter, Legal Series, Tampa, FL (January 2010)
- Presenter, “When Projects Go Bad: Bankruptcy Issues for the Construction Industry,” The Florida Bar Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section: Construction Law Institute Annual Meeting, Orlando, FL (March 2009)
- Presenter, “Recent Changes to the United States Bankruptcy Code – What Construction Lawyers Should Know and the Potential Impact Such Changes May Have on Construction Project,” Hillsborough County Bar Association Seminar (February 2006)
- Presenter, “Show Me The Money! Strategies and Arguments for Getting Paid Professional Fees When Representing A Chapter 11 Trustee (without having to surcharge collateral under 11 U.S.C. 506 (c)),” prepared for the American Bar Association Business Law Section, Business Bankruptcy Section Spring Meeting, San Francisco, CA (April 1999)
- Presenter, “Secured Creditor Rights and Strategies in Bankruptcy,” prepared for The Florida Bar Bridge the Gap Seminar, Tampa, FL (1993)