- Won a unanimous jury defense verdict after a month long trial on financial elder abuse claims relating to sales of annuities where plaintiff sought more than $20 million in damages.
- Member, Defense Executive Committee in the Tribune Fraudulent Conveyance Litigation, the largest fraudulent conveyance class action ever brought involving more than 5,000 defendants and arising out of the Tribune Co. leverage buy-out.
- Confidential (2016). Won a unanimous defense verdict after a six-week jury trial involving claims of over $29 Million for alleged financial elder abuse.
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. adv. Jeffrey K. Marheine. Plaintiff was a former senior recruiter for Defendant Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. and claimed he was wrongfully terminated for complaining about what he believed were unlawful hiring practices by three of his customers at other Johnson & Johnson companies and sought damages for alleged lost wages, emotional distress and punitive damages in federal court. After a seven day jury federal trial, Mr. Neubauer prevailed for the defense.
- Ronald Hills, et al. v. Indymac Mortgage Holdings, Inc., et al. Mr. Neubauer served as lead trial and appellate lawyer in successful one week bench trial of real estate specific performance claim; won $440K in fees for his client and successfully defended the verdict on appeal.
- Confidential. Mr. Neubauer won a $2.4 Million award for breach of contract between two health care providers after a two-week arbitration.
- Antounian v. Louis Vuitton Malletier, et al., 189 Cal. App. 4th 438 (2010). Mr. Neubauer obtained judgment of dismissal under California’s anti-SLAPP statute for a malicious prosecution case against his client and the client was awarded its attorney’s fees in full in a trial court ruling that was upheld on appeal in a published opinion.
- In re Harold Kavoussi. Mr. Neubauer served as lead trial and appellate counsel in successful prosecution of a Fraudulent Conveyances claim. Judgment for $4.1 Million was affirmed by 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Antounian v. Louis Vuitton Malletier, 189 Cal. App. 4th 438, Cal. App. 2d Dist. 2010 (No. B215034).
- Biosense Webster, Inc. v. Superior Court, 135 Cal.App.4th 827, 37 Cal.Rptr.3d 759, 2006 WL 93094, 23 IER Cases 1778, 06 Cal. Daily Op. Serv. 479, 2006 Daily Journal D.A.R. 679, Cal.App. 2 Dist., January 17, 2006 (No. B184852).
- Dowell v. Biosense Webster, Inc., 179 Cal.App.4th 564 (2009) , 102 Cal.Rptr.3d 1, 2009-2 Trade Cases P 76,807, 29 IER Cases 1880, 09 Cal. Daily Op. Serv. 13,991, 2009 Daily Journal D.A.R. 16,327, Cal.App. 2 Dist., October 20, 2009 (No. B201439, B203501).
- Factor Health Management, LLC v. Superior Court, 132 Cal.App.4th 246, 33 Cal.Rptr.3d 599, 2005 WL 1793569, 05 Cal. Daily Op. Serv. 7848, 05 Daily Journal D.A.R. 10,613, Cal.App. 2 Dist., July 29, 2005 (No. B182643).
- Ward v. Nestor, 884 So.2d 522, 2004 WL 2290895, 29 Fla. L. Weekly D2280, Fla.App. 3 Dist., October 13, 2004 (No. 3D03-2989).
- Hilb, Rogal & Hamilton Ins. Services v. Robb, 33 Cal.App.4th 1812, 39 Cal.Rptr.2d 887, 1995 WL 226606, 1995-1 Trade Cases P 70,986, Cal.App. 2 Dist., April 06, 1995 (No. B083345).
- Urez Corp. v. Superior Court, 190 Cal.App.3d 1141, 235 Cal.Rptr. 837, Cal.App. 2 Dist., April 02, 1987 (No. B022134).
- Ron Yates Construction Co. v. Superior Court, 186 Cal.App.3d 337, 230 Cal.Rptr. 629, Cal.App. 2 Dist., October 09, 1986 (Civ. No. B18647).
- Canut v. Lyons, 450 F.Supp. 26, Fed. Sec. L. Rep. P 96,524, C.D.Cal., December 14, 1977 (Civ. Nos. 77-1397-RJK, 77-2864-RJK).